1. Required Minimum 3 Directors and 7 Shareholders
2. Can Accept Deposits From its members
3. Body Corporate and Benifit of Limited Liablitity
4. Can Land Money to its Members
5. Can Provide Locker Faciltity to its members
6. Required to have Minimum 200 members within one Year
7. Best suited for Small lending and desposit Business
8. Minimum Capital Rs. 5 Lakh at the time of Incorporation and Thereafter required to have Rs. 10 Lakh
1. PAN of all Directors
2. Voter ID/DL/Aadhar Card/Passport of All Directors /members
3. Passport Photo of all Directors
4. Latest Bank Passbook/Statement or Electricity/Boradband Bill
5. Latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) and Rent Agreement or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office.
Step 1- Application for Obtaining DSC (Digital Signiture)
Step 2- Preparation and Signing of Incorporation Documents
Step 3- Filing of Incorporation Form to MCA
Step 4- Waiting For Approval from ROC
Step 5- Certificate of Incorporation
Step 1- 1 Day
Step 2 and 3 - 1 Day
Step 4 and 5- Time Taken by MCA
Yes, you need a minimum of three directors for a public limited company. The maximum members can be unlimited.
Any individual can become the member of the company. However, the individual must 18+ above in terms of age and should have a valid PAN card.
No, It is not mandatory to have commercial address, you can form Company at Residential Address also, there is mandatory requirement to have Name Plate of the company along with CIN no.
CIN is always mentioned at Certificate of Incorproation of the Company , you are required to mentiond Company CIN at all commercial documents like Letter Heads, Visiting Cards, Website of the Company.
Memorandum of Association is Charter document of Company , where the name, state of registered office, Objects of the company , Share Capital are mentioned , while in AOA details regarding Authority and procedure for operations of the company are mentioned.